Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe came from the cookbook 101 things to do with Ramen Noodles
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄4 cup dried apricot
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- While the noodles are still in the package, break them in small pieces.
- . Put the vegetable oil in the cooking pan.
- Turn on the stove and wait for the oil to heat up.
- Put your noodles in the cooking pan.
- . Since ramen are dehydrated, you have to be careful not to burn them. Always gently shake the cooking pan.
- . Your noodles are ready once they have a nice brownish color.
- Turn off the stove and put your noodles in a bowl.
- The recipe:.
- . Add the sliced almonds, dried cranberries and dried apricots.
- . Enjoy!