This recipe came from the cookbook 101 things to do with Ramen Noodles
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, crushed
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup dried apricot
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1While the noodles are still in the package, break them in small pieces.
- 2. Put the vegetable oil in the cooking pan.
- 3Turn on the stove and wait for the oil to heat up.
- 4Put your noodles in the cooking pan.
- 5. Since ramen are dehydrated, you have to be careful not to burn them. Always gently shake the cooking pan.
- 6. Your noodles are ready once they have a nice brownish color.
- 7Turn off the stove and put your noodles in a bowl.
- 8The recipe:.
- 9. Add the sliced almonds, dried cranberries and dried apricots.
- 10. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ramen Snack Mix
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.0
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 82.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 1.1 g