Canadian Jane's Note:
A delicious light salad with the taste of Asia. If desired, add cooked shrimp, shredded cooked chicken or pork, or tofu cubes along with the noodles and peanuts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 cups napa cabbage, thinly sliced (about half a medium head)
- 1 small red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 3 green onions, cut into thin slices
- 1 medium carrot, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1/2 cup snow peas, blanched, halved
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, any flavour
- 1/3 cup roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup kraft signature asian sesame dressing
- 1Mix vegetables in a large bowl.
- 2Reserve seasoning packet from soup mix for another use. Coarsely crush noodles. Add to vegetables along with the peanuts; toss lightly.
- 3Drizzle with dressing just before serving.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ramen Shredded Asian Cabbage Coleslaw
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.8
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 406.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 4.6 g