Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious light salad with the taste of Asia. If desired, add cooked shrimp, shredded cooked chicken or pork, or tofu cubes along with the noodles and peanuts.
- 5 cups napa cabbage, thinly sliced (about half a medium head)
- 1 small red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 3 green onions, cut into thin slices
- 1 medium carrot, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1⁄2 cup snow peas, blanched, halved
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, any flavour
- 1⁄3 cup roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup kraft signature asian sesame dressing
- Mix vegetables in a large bowl.
- Reserve seasoning packet from soup mix for another use. Coarsely crush noodles. Add to vegetables along with the peanuts; toss lightly.
- Drizzle with dressing just before serving.