Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great, easy salad for picnics, potlucks, or just yummy lunches at home. I find it easier to double this recipe--seems like coleslaw mix usually comes in 16 ounce bags. This salad always gets eaten up at get togethers, and could not be easier to make. Enjoy!
- 226.79 g package Coleslaw
- 85.04 g package chicken-flavored ramen noodles, reserve seasoning packet for dressing
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 118.29 ml chopped celery
- 56.69 g package slivered almonds or 118.29 ml peanuts
- 118.29 ml oil
- 78.07 ml rice vinegar
- 29.58 ml sugar
- Mix all salad ingredients except noodles in a large bowl.
- Mix the dressing ingredients thoroughly.
- Break up the (uncooked) noodles into chunks and add last.
- Toss together salad and dressing and serve.
EXCELLENT! Made as written and also added cashew halves (about a cup) and 3 tbsp. sesame seeds and 2 cups premade chicken strips,cut in chunks. Wow was this good! Thanks.
Easy to make, can be prepared at the last minutes and tasted great!
This version of a very popular potluck sald was easy and very good. Note: The servings indicate 6, but this makes a full bowl of salad...I was able to get at least 12 servings. Also don't forget to add in the ramen seasoning packet to the dressing, which is mentioned in the ingredients, but not the steps and at first I overlooked it. I preferred this chilled before serving.