Recipe by lindsey.k.bell
If you prefer a crunchy salad, serve immediately! If you want it softer, let it refrigerate six hours or even all night! I like it both ways so I usually eat some immediately, and then eat the rest after it has softened! My friend prefers using all of the dressing, I only use about 3/4 of it. Just dress to taste! You can add chicken to this to make it a main dish!
- 1 (14 ounce) bag coleslaw mix or 1 head shredded cabbage
- 2 packages chicken-flavored ramen noodles, uncooked and crushed
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix coleslaw mix, crushed noodles, almonds, and sesame seeds.
- In a small bowl mix the seasonings from the ramen noodles, oil, vinegar, and sugar well.
- Pour dressing over coleslaw and toss well. You do not need to use all of the dressing. Just use to taste.