Prep 3 mins
Cook 4 mins
i got tired of just plain ramen noodles so i started adding stuff to make it more interesting. i get the Tyson precooked boneless breast because you get around 12 for about $5.00. this makes the total around $9.00 with one meal about $.75.(very rough estimation). can yield up to about 12 servings from one bag of breasts and a pack of noodles per breast. you can also substitute left over meat of just about any kind.
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles (flavor of choice)
- 1 precooked boneless chicken breast (or substituted meat)
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- chili powder
- Prepare noodles as directed or preference, adding hot sauce and chili powder.
- Heat chicken. Cut chicken into small pieces.
- Add chicken to soup when soup is done.
i dont do it like this,for better flavor i cooked the noodles,drain then added seasoning and left over chicken,with also a little red and green peppers and celery,nice idea here,but failed.