1/1 Photo of Ramen Noodle Vegetable Soup
I got this recipe from Quick Cooking magazine. It is a very quick and tasty soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb hamburger, browned
- 1 (46 ounce) can V8 vegetable juice
- 15 ounces veg-all mixed vegetables
- 1 (3 ounce) package beef-flavor ramen noodles, broken up (just the noodles, not the flavor packet in the ramen noodles)
- 1 (1 ounce) package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1Place all ingredients, except the veg-all, in a stove top pan with lid.
- 2Simmer about 20-30 minutes to give the ingredients time to blend and the noodles and vegetables time to cook.
- 3About 10 minutes before serving, add the can of veg-all--I add the can here so that the veggies don't get mushy from simmering but get heated through.
- 4Stir occasionally.
- 5Serve when veggies are heated through.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ramen Noodle Vegetable Soup
Serving Size: 1 (363 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.9
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 76.1 mg
- Sodium 1874.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 30.9 g