I got this recipe from Quick Cooking magazine. It is a very quick and tasty soup.
Make and share this Ramen Noodle Vegetable Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb hamburger, browned
- 1 (46 ounce) can V8 vegetable juice
- 15 ounces veg-all mixed vegetables
- 1 (3 ounce) package beef-flavor ramen noodles, broken up (just the noodles, not the flavor packet in the ramen noodles)
- 1 (1 ounce) package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- Place all ingredients, except the veg-all, in a stove top pan with lid.
- Simmer about 20-30 minutes to give the ingredients time to blend and the noodles and vegetables time to cook.
- About 10 minutes before serving, add the can of veg-all--I add the can here so that the veggies don't get mushy from simmering but get heated through.
- Stir occasionally.
- Serve when veggies are heated through.