Recipe by miss_brittany
I forgot to take out something for dinner so I got on here and searched for Ramen Noodle recipes. I did not find any to suit my taste so I made my own . It turned out very well .
Top Review by schroomie
This was very good and easy. I used red pepper and 1-2 tablespoons of chopped onion. We did think it was a bit salty though, and thought that adding some chicken or meat would help out. This is a lot like lo mein and would do well with anything you might add to that.
- 1⁄2 green pepper (Cubed )
- 4 green onions (Shallots , Chopped )
- 2 (58 g) packages ramen noodles
- 10 mushrooms (Sliced )
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook Ramen Noodles according to package .
- DO NOT add seasonings .
- In seperate fry pan add oil , soy sauce and veggies , cook until medium soft .
- Drain Noodles.
- Cut all noodles in half.
- Add seasonings .
- Mix noodles in with veggies .
- Heat another 2 - 3 minutes ,serve & enjoy.