Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
If you like stir-fried rice you'll love this recipe, as it is faster and easier. I serve it weekly as a side to grilled fish or chicken. Kids and adults both love it as you can control the ingredients and spice level. It is great to make on busy week nights for busy families with crazy schedules, and gets a few vegetables down the kids.
- 2 (170.09 g) package ramen noodles (any flavor, use flavor packets separately)
- 236.59 ml assorted fresh vegetable (such as celery, onion, green onion, mushrooms, brocolli, bell peppers)
- 1.23 ml chili pepper flakes (to taste)
- 2.46 ml garlic, minced
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml oil
- 0.25 ml sesame seeds (optional)
- In large skillet on med high heat, saute vegetables in oil for 2 minutes. Turn to low and keep warm.
- Bring water in a medium sauce pan to boil. Break noodle "squares" in half and add to boiling water. Boil for 3 minutes. Drain water, and add cooked noodles to skillet of vegetables.
- Add pepper flakes, garlic, soy sauce, and flavor packets from Ramen noodle packages. Stir/toss with tongs. Serve immediately in a shallow bowl or platter, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Loved it! However, because so many other spices goes in I would halve the powder package. And I used frozen veggies. And it was still yummy. Thank you.
This was very easy and delicious. I omitted the pepper flakes and doubled the amount of vegetables. One flavor packet was plenty. I think I will add some chicken the next time.
Loved how easy and good. I added celery, green peppers, onion, and peas. Was making Slow cooker Brown Sugar and Garlic Chicken, just used some of it's sauce. I will defiantly be making this again.