1/2 Photos of Ramen Noodle Stir-Fry Side Dish
If you like stir-fried rice you'll love this recipe, as it is faster and easier. I serve it weekly as a side to grilled fish or chicken. Kids and adults both love it as you can control the ingredients and spice level. It is great to make on busy week nights for busy families with crazy schedules, and gets a few vegetables down the kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles (any flavor, use flavor packets separately)
- 1 cup assorted fresh vegetable (such as celery, onion, green onion, mushrooms, brocolli, bell peppers)
- 1/4 teaspoon chili pepper flakes (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 dash sesame seeds (optional)
- 1In large skillet on med high heat, saute vegetables in oil for 2 minutes. Turn to low and keep warm.
- 2Bring water in a medium sauce pan to boil. Break noodle "squares" in half and add to boiling water. Boil for 3 minutes. Drain water, and add cooked noodles to skillet of vegetables.
- 3Add pepper flakes, garlic, soy sauce, and flavor packets from Ramen noodle packages. Stir/toss with tongs. Serve immediately in a shallow bowl or platter, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ramen Noodle Stir-Fry Side Dish
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.5
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1368.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
assorted fresh vegetables