Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This soup is just very very good....you can find ramen noodles at most supermarkets, or at Asian grocery stores. Try different flavors and broth.
- 3 1⁄2 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package ramen noodles, with dried vegetables
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 2 green onions, sliced
- In a medium saucepan combine broth and noodles. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat; stir to break up noodles. Reduce heat to medium and add soy sauce, chili oil and ginger.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Stir in sesame oil and garnish with green onions.
Super tasty noodle soup! It's much more flavorful than plain ramen noodles without much more effort. I used chicken broth and sesame oil in place of chili oil. I'd love to make this again maybe with some leftover chicken thrown in. Thanx for sharing!
Toss in some sliced ham, chicken or whatever luncheon meat you have lying around. Really gives the soup a boost!