Recipe by Luvs 2 Cook
This soup is just very very good....you can find ramen noodles at most supermarkets, or at Asian grocery stores. Try different flavors and broth.
Top Review by *Parsley*
Super tasty noodle soup! It's much more flavorful than plain ramen noodles without much more effort. I used chicken broth and sesame oil in place of chili oil. I'd love to make this again maybe with some leftover chicken thrown in. Thanx for sharing!
- 3 1⁄2 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package ramen noodles, with dried vegetables
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 2 green onions, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan combine broth and noodles. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat; stir to break up noodles. Reduce heat to medium and add soy sauce, chili oil and ginger.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Stir in sesame oil and garnish with green onions.