Recipe by Budgiegirl
4 servings at 2.5 points per serving for Weight Watchers. Sorry, this recipe isn't core.
Top Review by wildeyeris
This is great! I am allergic to the MSG they put in their seasoning packets. In the end, I added 1 T Hoisen sauce and 2 tsp. of Sriracha chili sauce for an extra zing. So much better than the regular Ramen Noodles!!
- 1 (15 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (1/16 ounce) package ramen noodles
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring broth and water to a boil in a large sauce pan.
- Add Ramen noodles (discard flavor packet).
- Return to a boil and simmer, uncovered, until nearly done (about 3 minutes).
- Beat eggs in a small bowl and pour into simmering soup.
- Do not stir (eggs will serface in a cluster.
- Heat 30 seconds.
- Stir in spinach.
- Simmer until wilted, about 1 minute.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Garnish with green onions.