Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
4 servings at 2.5 points per serving for Weight Watchers. Sorry, this recipe isn't core.
Make and share this Ramen Noodle Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Bring broth and water to a boil in a large sauce pan.
- Add Ramen noodles (discard flavor packet).
- Return to a boil and simmer, uncovered, until nearly done (about 3 minutes).
- Beat eggs in a small bowl and pour into simmering soup.
- Do not stir (eggs will serface in a cluster.
- Heat 30 seconds.
- Stir in spinach.
- Simmer until wilted, about 1 minute.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Garnish with green onions.