tree luee dee's Note:
This summer my son graduated from high school, and we attended over 20 graduation parties. Needless to say, we're now broke (lol), but I also got quite a few wonderful recipes. This is one of them. To make it a complete meal, just add chicken. While this does not have to be cooked, I added 30 minutes under "cooking time" because it does have to chill for 30 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the cole slaw in a large bowl.
- 2Open the Ramen noodles.
- 3Crumble the noodles and add to the cole slaw.
- 4Save the seasoning packets for the dressing.
- 5Add the onions, almonds, and sunflower seeds to the slaw mixture.
- 7In a separate bowl mix oil, vinegar, sugar, soy and seasoning packets from the Ramen noodles.
- 8Pour over the cole slaw mixture and toss.
- 9Chill 1/2 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ramen Noodle Slaw
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 608.9
- Calories from Fat 433
- Total Fat 48.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 303.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 9.8 g