Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this in Woman's World Magazine. Put here for safe keeping.
- 3 -4 limes
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated peeled
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15 ounce) canwhole baby corn, drained
- 2 (3 ounce) packagesunflavored ramen noodles
- 1 lb large shrimp, cooked and peeled and deveined
- 8 ounces snow peas, about 4 cups
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 radishes, cut into wedges
- Grate 1 teaspoons zest and squeeze 1/4 cup juice from limes. In large bowl whisk juice and zest with oil, mint, ginger, sugar and salt until blended. Stir in corn; let stand 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl combine ramen noodles with enough hot tap water to cover. let stand until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain. Add noodles, shrimp,snow peas,scallions, and radishes to baby corn and dressing mixtures. Toss Well.
I was very impressed with this! It's good warm or cold, it's colorful and fresh-tasting, and it's really easy to make. I added two pounds of shrimp instead of one because I defrosted a two-pound bag, and I used some of the salted shrimp cooking water to soak the noodles in once the shrimp were cooked. With the extra shrimp, it was more of a meal than a salad, but no complaints here. Definitely a keeper, thanks for posting! Made for PAC Spring 2013