Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
I just made this noodle salad this weekend for a cookout. It is fast and easy to make.
Make and share this Ramen Noodle Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles (minus the season packets.)
- 1⁄4 cup frozen corn
- 1⁄2 cup oriental-style vegetables
- 1⁄2 cup frozen baby shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- cook noodles in water until almost done (3 mins).
- cook corn and vegys in 1/2 cup water in microwave for 3 minutes.
- put frozen shrimp in colander in sink.
- pour cooked noodles and cooked vegys over frozen shrimp.
- with two butter knifes cut noodle to disire length.
- cool under cold running water and drain.
- put drained noodle mixture in salad bowl.
- add Italian dressing and mix.
- This can be served right away.
Just too bland for our liking.................... Thanks though!
The kids in DS 7th grade class rated this. They said it was awsome. O.k. alittle background. Science class had to make a dish to pass w/ at least 3 steps on the food pyramind. He got an A and they loved it. We did doulble the recipe and he made it himself. So you get thumbs up all the way around. Thanks for the great recipe that can be changed a ton of different ways for different tastes. Everyone needs to try this!!!!!