Chef #1197103's Note:
A great-tasting healthy treat!! I read a similar recipe in the TFF, and changed it to suit my husband and myself!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (12 ounce) bags angel hair cabbage
- 4 cups carrots, chopped
- 2 cups celery, chopped
- 1 cup radish, chopped
- 2 (3 ounce) packages chicken-flavored ramen noodles, broken into pieces
- 2 -16 ounces pinto beans, rinsed & drained
- 2 (4 ounce) packages sunflower seeds, roasted & salted
- 2 (4 ounce) packages almonds, slivered
- 1 cup cashews (optional)
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped into small pieces (optional)
- 1 cup cauliflower, broken into small pieces (optional)
- 1Mix all ingredients in very large container.
- 3Mix and pour over salad mix well.
- 4Pinto beans can be substituted with ANY canned bean. We like (black eyed peas) just rinse and drain well!
- 5I use a HUGE dollar store bowl with plastic lid, and shake to mix!
- 6This gets better every day as the ingredients "set".
- 7Use as a side dish -- or for a meal in itself! The beans are the protein, the splenda is diabetes-friendly -- it just doesn't get better than this! ENJOY.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ramen Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.4
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 172.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 7.0 g