Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
SALAD I GOT FROM A FRIEND AND I LOVE TO EAT IT WITH JUST ITSELF ITS GREAT FOR A QUICK MEAL. KIDS LOVE THE RAMEN NOODLES TOASTED JUST AS A SNACK.
- 1 bag salad greens, with carrots (OR MAKE OWN)
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and deseeded and diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 -3 packages of chicken ramen noodles
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- SET OVEN TO 400 DEGREES.
- CRUSH RAMEN NOODLES.
- MIX WITH 1/2 CUP BUTTER AND SEASONING IN PACK IN A PAN.
- PUT IN OVEN UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN.
- LET COOL.
- MIX VINEGAR,OIL,SUGAR,SALT AND PEPPER POUR OVER ALL SALAD MIXTURE AND STIR OR BLEND.
- AFTER NOODLES HAVE COOLED MIX THEM IN TO SALAD.
- EAT AND ENJOY.
I have searched and searched for this recipe! It is really delicious. I was served this once, and forgot the recipe. I do add chopped onion, and use Sweet 'N Low instead of sugar. It keeps well, if you have any left. try it, you'll like it! I sure do.