Recipe by Kennasmommy
This is an old family recipe with a few improvements. Really good!
Top Review by mandagirl
Great recipe! I did have to change a few things because of what I had on hand: I used Korean U-Dong noodles in place of chicken flavor and I had no celery, so I had to omit that. I will definitely make this again!
- 6 (3 ounce) packages chicken-flavored ramen noodles, reserve seasoning packets for dressing
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 4 green onions, diced
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- 4 cups purple cabbage
- 1 cup cashews
Dressing (use reserved seasoning packets plus)
- 1 cup rice vinegar
- 1 cup oil
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine vinegar, oil, sugar, salt and seasoning packets. Whisk together. Set aside.
- Break up 4 pkgs of noodles into a large bowl. Add chicken, onion, celery, and cabbage.
- Mix together.
- Add dressing and mix.
- Place in fridge until ready to serve.
- Add cashews right before serving to keep fresh.
- I like to put teriyaki chicken chunks and honey roasted cashews for a difference.