Recipe by tkwegner
A salad I got from a co-worker. It is always a hit at staff parties as well as family get togethers!
- 16 ounces Coleslaw (1 pkg.)
- 8 tablespoons sliced almonds (1/2 C)
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 8 ounces green onions (2-3)
- 3 ounces ramen noodles (1 pkg.)
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons rice vinegar (white works well)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix oil, vinegar, accent, sugar, salt, and pepper for dressing. Set aside. (I mix in a 2-cup glass measuring cup).
- Brown almonds and sesame seeds in margarine for topping. Crush Ramen noodles, and mix in cooled almonds and sesame seeds. Set aside. Save seasoning packet for another use.
- Mix coleslaw and chopped green onions. Pour dressing over mixture. Stir to coat.
- When ready to serve either top with topping or let guests spoon on topping as desired.