Recipe by zoe,owen,andliams mommy
This is great to take to potlucks. I just refrigerate it overnight, so not really sure on the cooking time.
- 2 (16 ounce) packages ramen noodles, reserve seasoning packets for dressing (any flavor)
- 1 (16 ounce) package cabbage and carrot coleslaw mix
- 2 bunches scallions (cleaned and sliced thin)
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup sunflower seeds (seeds only)
Dressing (use ramen seasoning packets plus)
- 3⁄4 cup salad oil
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup white vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- The night before I plan to serve the salad, I mix the dressing and refrigerate it. I also break up the noodles and put them in a storage bag which makes it easier and faster to put the salad together.
- Right before you plan to serve the salad, put all ingredients into a large bowl, pour the dressing over the top and toss until everything is moist.