I received this recipe from one of my sisters when we had a family reunion quite some years ago. I have had many comments on it, and I am always printing out copies of it for people. This recipe gives you a new way to use those Ramen Noodles!
- Combine cabbage and onions.
- Set aside.
- Mix together all dressing ingredients and refrigerate.
- Toast the sesame seeds and almonds.
- Smash ramen noodles into bite size pieces.
- 2 to 3 hours before serving, combine all ingredients except sesame seeds.
- Just before serving, add the sesame seeds.