Recipe by rachel_lynne_t
I got it from Southern Living. It's pretty good. I'd use more than one pack of noodles, though. I didn't use all the broccoli. When I made the dressing I used Splenda instead of sugar and added sesame seed oil and a little crushed red pepper.
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package fresh broccoli florets
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn
- 4 green onions, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove seasoning packet from the noodles and break the noodles into pieces.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add noodles and pecans and cook till light brown.
- Drain noodle misture on paper towels.
- Whisk together in a small bowl: 1/2 cup vegetable oil,1/4 cup sugar,1/4 cup vinegar,1 tablespoon soy sauce,1/2 tsp salt,1/4 tsp black pepper.
- Toss together noodles, broccoli, green onions, and 1/4 cup of the dressing.
- Serve salad with remaining dressing.