Recipe by Lorraine of AZ
A fun way to fix your ramen noodles. Kids love this. You'll like it too, because it's quick and easy.
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, any flavor
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup lowfat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 ounces turkey pepperoni
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to broil.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Discard seasoning. Drain noodles in colalnder.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet with ovenproof handle. Add noodles and press to cover bottom of pan evenly. Cook 2 minutes or until browned underneath.
- Spread sauce over noodles, then a layer of half the pepperoni, then cheese, then remaining pepperoni, then oregano.
- Broil 2 minutes at 4-5 inches from heat or until top is bubbly and cheese starts to brown. Let cool about 5 minutes before cutting into wedges and serving.