Recipe by Sharon123
I'm going through a bunch of old magazines and wanted to keep this recipe from Womans Day. It's good all by itself for a quick lunch or pair with a salad for dinner.
- 1 (3 ounce) packageoriental flavor noodle soup mix (such as Top Ramen or Maruchan)
- 1 medium zucchini, shredded
- 2 scallions, cut in long, narrow strips
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Break the package of noodles into 4 sections. Cook as package directs(boil in 2 cups of water for 3 minutes), then drain. Reserve seasoning packet.
- Put noodles in a bowl. Stir in zucchinik, scallions, carrot, eggs, flour and 1/2 teaspoons seasoning from mix(you may leave this out if you don't like or can't use-just add in some salt and pepper).
- Heat 1 tbls. oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Using 1/2 of the mixure, make 4 pancakes.
- Fry 2-3 minutes on each side. Repeat, using remaining oil.
- Mix soy sauce and lemon juice. Serve with pancakes. Or serve with whatever sauce you enjoy(honey mustard is good, or mayo mixed with Thai sweet chili sauce).