Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you ever feel like changing up your cup o noodles for something tasty, try this soup!!
Make and share this Ramen Noodle Egg Drop Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1 (3 ounce) package chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- In a saucepan, boil water.
- Once water is boiling, add the vegetables, the beaten eggs, and the seasoning packet if noodles are not pre-seasoned. Stir until eggs look done. Then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add noodles and cook for 3-5 minutes or until noodles are tender.
This is a quick and easy way to spif up a ramen soup. Made this for lunch at work ( I had a full day and then a meeting til 9 pm)and it came out good. Seasoned additionally with some chives and cut up chicken pieces (leftovers from dinner) Thank you for a substantial work meal to carry me until I could get home late that evening.
Easy and tasty! I made this for my DH and he enjoyed it! Thank you Melibug! Made for Everyday is a Holiday tag.