Ramen Noodle Chicken Salad
- Remove flavor packets from soup mixes, reserving 1 packet. Break noodles apart on baking sheet. Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat 4 to 5 minutes or until browned, stirring every minute.
- Pull chicken from bones, and coarsely chop; set aside.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in large skillet over medium heat, and add almonds and sesame seeds; cook, stirring constantly, 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from skillet, and set aside.
- Add remaining butter and chicken, and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Whisk together seasoning packet, oils, vinegar, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Add lettuce, green onions, sesame seed mixture, chicken, and noodles, tossing to coat.
- Add optional ingredients, if desired.
- Serve immediately.