1/4 Photos of Ramen Noodle Casserole
Sandy in Texas's Note:
This is an easy casserole and very quick to make. This recipe can easily be increased for a last minute get together. Add a salad and you have a great dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown Hamburger and onion, then add flavoring packets from ramen noodles and simmer for about 4 minutes.
- 2Add the water and the tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- 3Then add ramen noodles and cook for about 4 minutes more.
- 4Pour into a casserole dish (I always SPAM it first) and cover with sliced Velveeta cheese.
- 5Bake for 15 minutes at 350° or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ramen Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.4
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 52.1 mg
- Sodium 902.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 18.3 g