Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Just an idea I came up with one night when there wasn't much in the house. Also something new that turned out quite tasty.
- Heat chicken breast through, cube, and set aside.
- Pour heavy drizzle of olive oil into a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Cook ramen until al dente, drain, and set aside.
- Add noodles to hot oil (being careful of splashes).
- Toss in cilantro, pepper flakes, black pepper, and salt.
- Lightly brown noodles.
- Add cubed chicken breast, tossing thoroughly.
- Drizzle lemon juice into skillet, tossing thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and transfer to pre-warmed plate or bowl.