Just an idea I came up with one night when there wasn't much in the house. Also something new that turned out quite tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat chicken breast through, cube, and set aside.
- 2Pour heavy drizzle of olive oil into a medium skillet over medium heat.
- 3Cook ramen until al dente, drain, and set aside.
- 4Add noodles to hot oil (being careful of splashes).
- 5Toss in cilantro, pepper flakes, black pepper, and salt.
- 6Lightly brown noodles.
- 7Add cubed chicken breast, tossing thoroughly.
- 8Drizzle lemon juice into skillet, tossing thoroughly.
- 9Remove from heat and transfer to pre-warmed plate or bowl.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ramen-Mesquite Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 932.3
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 73.1 mg
- Sodium 3204.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 115.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 43.3 g