1/1 Photo of Ramen Korean-style
Andy Wold's Note:
This is the way Ramen Noodles are traditionally cooked in Korea. "Ra-myeon" noodles are a Korean food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and cut potato into small 1/4" (1cm) cubes.
- 2Place potatoes in water amount as directed on ramen noodle package (plus about 25% more).
- 3Add seasoning package to water.
- 4Bring to a boil until potatoes are tender.
- 5Add green onion and noodles, simmer until noodles are cooked.
- 6Stir noodles constantly while slowly pouring eggs into noodle mixture, continue stirring.
- 7Remove from heat immediately once egg is cooked.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ramen Korean-style
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.0
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 907.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 9.7 g