1/13 Photos of Ramen Fried " Rice"
This is like fried rice but it's done more quickly! We love this about once a week!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 ounce) package pork-flavored ramen noodles (or smoked ham flavor or oriental flavor)
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2-1 cup diced roast pork (I use tofu if I include this at all, optional, optional) (optional) or 1/2-1 cup cooked chicken (I use tofu if I include this at all, optional, optional) (optional) or 1/2-1 cup shrimp (I use tofu if I include this at all, optional, optional) (optional) or 1/2-1 cup tofu (I use tofu if I include this at all) (optional)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1Break the noodles into about 6 pieces into a bowl, sprinkle with the contents of the seasoning packet and pour boiling water over to cover.
- 2Stir a bit and let soak while you prepare the rest of the recipe.
- 3Rinse peas with hot water in a colander to defrost.
- 4Mix together the eggs, sesame oil, and pepper and set aside.
- 5Heat a wok or large skillet and add the oil.
- 6Add the garlic and green onions and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- 7Add optional meat and peas and stir fry until hot, about 1 minutes.
- 8Drain the noodles well, add to the skillet and stir fry for another 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 9Stir in the soy sauce until well distributed.
- 10Pour the eggs into the skillet and continue to cook and stir, until the bits of egg are cooked.
- 11Serve at once.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ramen Fried " Rice"
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.0
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 307.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pork-flavored ramen noodles