Recipe by Chris from Kansas
This is an interesting recipe that goes together easily and tastes great.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained and finely chopped
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook soup according to package directions; drain noodles, reserving broth.
- Set aside.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl until blended.
- Stir in noodles, chicken and next 5 ingredients.
- Spray a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat to medium-high heat.
- For each patty, carefully pour about 1/2 cup noodle mixture into skillet.
- Cook until eggs are set and patties are lightly browned.
- Remove to a hot ovenproof platter; keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining noodle mixture.
- Whisk together oil, flour and soy sauce in skillet; gradually whisk in reserved broth.
- Cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is thickened.
- Serve over patties.