Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from our friend Lori. My husband loved this at her party and she graciously shared the recipe. The secret is in the apple. That sets it apart from the other chicken cabbage salads. Enjoy! ChefDLH
- 1 whole cooked roasting chicken, shredded (rotisserie works well too)
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) bag sliced almonds
- 2 (9 ounce) bagsshredded Coleslaw
- 1 bunch green onion
- 1 chopped apple
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles (discard seasoning packet)
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 -2 teaspoon Splenda granular (to taste)
- Shred chicken.
- Mix salad ingredients (first 6 ingredients).
- Mix well dressing ingredients (last 4 ingredients).
- Coat and toss salad with dressing.