- 1 (3 ounce) package chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) package packaged coleslaw mix
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, slivered
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Break uncooked Ramen noodles into small pieces. Save chicken flavoring packet for dressing.
- Pour cole slaw mix, broken Ramen noodle pieces, almonds, sunflower seeds, and green onion into a big bowl.
- Combine vinegar, olive oil, sugar, and chicken flavoring together and pour over cole salw mix. Toss to mix and serve.