This is my friend Karen's recipe and it's awesome. Great variation of cole slaw. Cooking time includes several hours to chill.
- Spread almonds on a cookie sheet & top with sesame and sunflower seed. Toast in oven at 350 for 10 minutes. Put aside to cool.
- Mix ramen noodle seasoning packet with the oil, sugar, vinegar & pepper.
- Mix the broccoli and green onions together. Add the seeds and toss.
- If you are going to serve within several hours, add the ramen noodles at this point and add the dressing.
- Toss and chill several hours before serving.
- If you are making the day before, don’t add the noodles until several hours before serving.