1/1 Photo of Ramen Broccoli Slaw Salad
3 hrs 15 mins
This is my friend Karen's recipe and it's awesome. Great variation of cole slaw. Cooking time includes several hours to chill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread almonds on a cookie sheet & top with sesame and sunflower seed. Toast in oven at 350 for 10 minutes. Put aside to cool.
- 2Mix ramen noodle seasoning packet with the oil, sugar, vinegar & pepper.
- 3Mix the broccoli and green onions together. Add the seeds and toss.
- 4If you are going to serve within several hours, add the ramen noodles at this point and add the dressing.
- 5Toss and chill several hours before serving.
- 6If you are making the day before, don’t add the noodles until several hours before serving.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ramen Broccoli Slaw Salad
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.3
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 167.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
broccoli coleslaw mix