Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Seattle Weekly, 24 Hours of Ramen Recipes. The recipe doesn't specify which ramen flavor, nor does is specify what temperature to bake. I made a guess at 350.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles (beef or your favorite flavor)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet corn
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- vegetable oil
- Boil the ramen noodles in a pot for 3 minutes.
- In a skillet, saute onions and ground beef until beef is fully cooked.
- Put beef and onions in the bottom of a casserole dish, layer the sweet corn on top, and layer ramen noodles on top of that.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minute.