Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Posted in response to the January topic of the month. This is simple and is very easy to adapt to personal tastes. Inexpensive for college kids or if finances are just running low.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles, any flavor
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup French's French fried onions
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- Pre-heat Oven to 375.
- In a bowl, combine crusted noodles, 1 packet of seasoning, sour cream, soup(undiluted) water, milk, and onion. Stir and pour into a 9x9 oven-safe casserole dish.
- Brown meat and drain grease. Add meat to ramen and stir to combine.
- Cover and place in oven, do not put on cheese and French onions.
- After 20 minutes, take casserole out and mix, sprinkle French onion over top. Place back in oven uncovered and cook for 10 minutes. Take it out and sprinkle cheese on it.
This recipe ROCKS! Thanks for posting!
I thought this was good but not great. What I did think was great was that I had all the ingredients in my pantry and fridge and it was an easy quick Friday night dinner. We thought it was a little bland so next time I'll try adding some chili powder or something to spice it up a little.
This recipe taste great. Quick and easy. Thanks for posting.