1/1 Photo of Ramen Beef Casserole
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
Posted in response to the January topic of the month. This is simple and is very easy to adapt to personal tastes. Inexpensive for college kids or if finances are just running low.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat Oven to 375.
- 2In a bowl, combine crusted noodles, 1 packet of seasoning, sour cream, soup(undiluted) water, milk, and onion. Stir and pour into a 9x9 oven-safe casserole dish.
- 3Brown meat and drain grease. Add meat to ramen and stir to combine.
- 4Cover and place in oven, do not put on cheese and French onions.
- 5After 20 minutes, take casserole out and mix, sprinkle French onion over top. Place back in oven uncovered and cook for 10 minutes. Take it out and sprinkle cheese on it.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ramen Beef Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (999 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 540.8
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 61.2 mg
- Sodium 1928.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 23.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French's French fried onions