- 10 lbs moose or 10 lbs deer or 10 lbs bear meat or 10 lbs caribou or 10 lbs beef
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons seasoning salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
Directions See How It's Made
- cut Meat with the grain (not across) & not paper thin.
- Mix all seasonings.
- Add meat to marinade.
- Cover & refrigerate 12 hrs, mixing occasionally.
- Place meat on racks of dehydrator in single layer, not touching, and dry for 10 to 12 hours
- Meat should crack when done, but not crumble.
- Leftover marinade can be saved & reused, if used right away.