Ralph Nestor's recipe. No Soy Sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 lbs moose or 10 lbs deer or 10 lbs bear meat or 10 lbs caribou or 10 lbs beef
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons seasoning salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1cut Meat with the grain (not across) & not paper thin.
- 2Mix all seasonings.
- 3Add meat to marinade.
- 4Cover & refrigerate 12 hrs, mixing occasionally.
- 5Place meat on racks of dehydrator in single layer, not touching, and dry for 10 to 12 hours
- 6Meat should crack when done, but not crumble.
- 7Leftover marinade can be saved & reused, if used right away.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ralph's Very Good Jerky
Serving Size: 1 (5549 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2862.0
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 1340.4 mg
- Sodium 2193.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 138.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 114.3 g
- Protein 508.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
A.1. Original Sauce