Prep 3 hrs
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (3 ounce) box strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 40 ice cubes
- 2 (12 ounce) cans strawberry soda
- Prepare jello according to package directions.
- Pour into shallow pan and chill until firm, about 3 hours.
- Using a dull knife, make as many cuts as possible across the length and width, forming tiny cubes.
- With an adult's help, grind ice cubes in a blender.
- Spoon alternating layers of crushed ice and gelatin pieces into tall glasses, filling them about 2" away from tops.
- Slowly pour soda into each glass until full, then stir gently.
- Serve retch with ice tea spoons, so your guests can get at every chilly glob.
This was really good. The girls thought it was funny with the jello cubes inside. Thank you for sharing.