Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
ok these are quite yummy & took me back to my childhood--thought somebody else out there might wanna go back in time too--lol
- Prepare batter.
- Combine seasoning mixture and store in a tightly covered container.
- Allow 1 teaspoons seasoning for each cup of prepared batter.
- POTATOES- Without thawing, open bag of fries and dust them lightly but evenly in flour, letting them dry on waxed paper lined cookie sheet for a few minutes.
- Coat the floured French fries evenly in the batter and fry in small portions at a time in 385 oil at least 2" deep in an electric fry pan.
- Turn fries once to brown evenly.
- Remove with tongs to drain on paper towel lined plate.
- Serve at once.
- **The batter can be repeated as needed to coat the frozen fries.
- **Recipe is easily doubled or however much you want to make.
- FOR FAJITA FRIES-Add 1/2 ts ground cumin in each cup of prepared batter that includes the seasoning mix given above.