Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is probably the easiest and best tasting bread I've ever made.
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- Combine egg, milk, and butter.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Make a well in dry ingredients and add milk mixture.
- Stir until well blended.
- Spread into a greased 5 x 9" loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.