Recipe by Felix4067
Yet another one from my friend and co-moderator, Ralf_Kramden. I miss you, my friend.
Top Review by Evie*
As Jan stated, this is way better than 'pretty good!' I made this last night for our dinner..my husband said twice..'this fish is delicious' I guess I'll be making it again! I used gurnard fillets. Very tasty, love the pistachio addition.
- 1 lb fish fillet, thawed if necessary
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup pistachios, shelled, chopped fine and divided
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut fish into serving-size pieces and check for bones.
- Combine bread crumbs, 1/4 cup pistachios, cheese, parsley, and mustard in shallow dish.
- Dip fish in milk and roll in crumb mixture; place in shallow greased baking dish.
- Drizzle with butter; sprinkle with remaining pistachios.
- Bake at 450°F allowing 10 minutes per inch of thickness measured at its thickest part or until fish flakes when tested with fork.