Recipe by Felix4067
This is another one I got from my good online friend and co-moderator, the man known as Ralf Kramden. I've adapted it just a little to suit our tastes, but the basic recipe is his. It's pretty easy, and one of those things the family wants at every gathering. Prep time is a guess, since it depends on how quickly you can chop the olives, cook time is refrigeration.
- 2 (396.89 g) jar pimento stuffed olives
- 2 (326.01 g) can pitted black olives
- 2 large tomatoes
- 6 clove garlic, minced
- 59.16 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 19.71 ml red wine vinegar
- 226.79 g crumbled feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain olives and chop in half.
- Core, seed, and coarsely chop the tomatoes.
- Put all ingredients in a large bowl, and mix well.
- Best when served after being refrigerated for at least a couple of hours.
- I sometimes add kalamata olives if I have them onhand for a slightly different taste, or sometimes I use the"Mediterranean" flavour feta cheese instead of plain.