Recipe by Felix4067
This is another one I got from my good online friend and co-moderator, the man known as Ralf Kramden. I've adapted it just a little to suit our tastes, but the basic recipe is his. It's pretty easy, and one of those things the family wants at every gathering. Prep time is a guess, since it depends on how quickly you can chop the olives, cook time is refrigeration.
- 2 (7 ounce) jars pimento stuffed olives
- 2 (5 3/4 ounce) cans pitted black olives
- 2 large tomatoes
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain olives and chop in half.
- Core, seed, and coarsely chop the tomatoes.
- Put all ingredients in a large bowl, and mix well.
- Best when served after being refrigerated for at least a couple of hours.
- I sometimes add kalamata olives if I have them onhand for a slightly different taste, or sometimes I use the"Mediterranean" flavour feta cheese instead of plain.