1/3 Photos of Ralf's Pretty Good Olive Salad
2 hrs 15 mins
This is another one I got from my good online friend and co-moderator, the man known as Ralf Kramden. I've adapted it just a little to suit our tastes, but the basic recipe is his. It's pretty easy, and one of those things the family wants at every gathering. Prep time is a guess, since it depends on how quickly you can chop the olives, cook time is refrigeration.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain olives and chop in half.
- 2Core, seed, and coarsely chop the tomatoes.
- 3Put all ingredients in a large bowl, and mix well.
- 4Best when served after being refrigerated for at least a couple of hours.
- 5I sometimes add kalamata olives if I have them onhand for a slightly different taste, or sometimes I use the"Mediterranean" flavour feta cheese instead of plain.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ralf's Pretty Good Olive Salad
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.9
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 1410.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 5.6 g