- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) can green beans
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- salt and pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can kernel corn
- 5 cups mashed potatoes (can use instant)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook onion and ground beef until brown.
- Add drained, beans, corn and soup.
- Pour into greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Scoop mashed potatoes with ice cream scoop and place
- over the meat mixture.
- Top the potatoes with grated cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.