Ralayne's Beef Enchilada Casserole
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef with onion; remove from heat and drain off excess fat.
- Add enchilada sauce, soups, chopped chilies, milk, and minced garlic; mix well.
- In a greased 9X13X2-inch baking pan, place a layer of half the coarsely crumbled tortilla chips; top with half the ground beef mixture.
- Layer with remaining crumbled tortilla chips, then remaining meat mixture.
- Sprinkle the cheese and sliced olives over the top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.