Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Described as "comfort food".Only four ingredients. Very rich. Easy to prepare, tastes wonderful. Don't be suprized if people beg you for the recipe.
- Boil peeled potatoes until fork inserted tells you it's cooked.
- Boil eggs until hardboiled.
- Slice potatoes to form medallions.
- Slice eggs.
- In casserole dish, layer butter, sour cream, potatoes and eggs until used up.
- Sour cream should be top layer.
- Cover, put in 350 degree oven for about 1 hour or until brown.
- Add salt to taste and enjoy.
- Best if eaten fresh.