1 hr 10 mins
Chef #200870's Note:
Described as "comfort food".Only four ingredients. Very rich. Easy to prepare, tastes wonderful. Don't be suprized if people beg you for the recipe.
My Private Note
- 1Boil peeled potatoes until fork inserted tells you it's cooked.
- 2Boil eggs until hardboiled.
- 3Slice potatoes to form medallions.
- 4Slice eggs.
- 5In casserole dish, layer butter, sour cream, potatoes and eggs until used up.
- 6Sour cream should be top layer.
- 7Cover, put in 350 degree oven for about 1 hour or until brown.
- 8Add salt to taste and enjoy.
- 9Best if eaten fresh.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rakott Krumpli (Hungarian Layered Potatoes)
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 569.1
- Calories from Fat 436
- Total Fat 48.5 g
- Saturated Fat 29.9 g
- Cholesterol 185.5 mg
- Sodium 290.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 7.7 g