- 60 g butter or 60 g margarine
- 6 potatoes
- 6 slices ham
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 link Polish sausage (Csabai) (optional) or 1 link Hungarian sausage (Csabai) (optional)
- 1 -2 cup sour cream (depending on taste)
- 4 slices bacon (or a small portion speck)
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a shallow casserole dish with the butter or margarine.
- Boil potatoes in their skin until tender, but still firm.
- Pre-heat oven to around 200 degrees celsius.
- Layer the potatoes, eggs and ham in the casserole dish, finishing with ham on the top.
- Place polish sausage around edge of dish, if using.
- Cover with sour cream.
- Put bacon or speck on the top.
- Bake for around 15-20 minutes.