Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Many people from my family, back home, enjoy these green chillies with drinks. These are appetisers that move very quickly!
- 1⁄2 kg green chili
- 4 tablespoons salt
- 5 -6 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup mustard seeds, coarsely ground
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons mustard oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fennel seeds
- 1 tablespoon fenugreek seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the mixture for the filling by mixing together salt, lime juice, mustard seeds, oil, fennel seeds and fenugreek seeds with a spoon in a vessel.
- Wash the chillies and wipe dry.
- Then slit them lengthwise and stuff them with the filling mixture.
- Put them in a glass bottle and place it in your balcony near sunlight.
- Eat after 2 days with crisp parathas, puris or chappatis.