Prep 1 min
Cook 20 mins
This recipie is vegi, it is from state of rajastan.
- 2 cups dal (cooked with oiul, turmeric, salt and water)
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 -3 cups water
- 4 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons ajwain
- 1 cup ghee
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 teaspoons salt
- Mix the flour and salt and keep aside.
- Add the ghee to the above flour and mix them well, then add ajwan and knead.
- the flour and make a stiff dough using little water.
- Make small balls and.
- keep them in the oven until they become brown on the outside ( 300 to 350.
- and then also keep them in low heat ( 140 -160 degrees) for 10 - 15.
- minutesTake them and add 1/2 tsp of ghee on top and serve them with dal.